1) None of your furniture is white.
2) If you have a fabric sofa, there is a stain somewhere on it.
3) Rather than ask people to take off their shoes, you ask them to keep them on to protect their feet from small toys.
4) Rugs are placed in odds spots, usually to cover up some sort of stain.
5) Somehow, someway, there will be some sort of glitter somewhere.
6) There are some type of crumbs in every room.
7) The “artwork” on display is definitely a testament of “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”.
8)You can never open a closet door without some toy falling out.
9) Even if it’s not in plain sight, there is a booger somewhere.
10)Thanks to markers and crayons, at least one wall in the house has recently been scrubbed or painted.
11)There is a massive pile of laundry undoubtedly hiding somewhere.
12) Everything above 3 feet high is significantly more tidy than anything below 3 feet.
13) The number of shoes lying around constantly increases, while the number of socks consistently decreases.
14) You have developed the skills of a savvy cat burglar and the athletic prowess as an olympic hurdler in order to get through the baby gates.
15) You have way too many items that are pink, purple or primary colors.
16) Not a day goes by when you don’t touch something sticky.
17) If the house looks clean, that’s the cleanest it’s been in weeks and will only stay that way for 2 hours max.