There is no doubt about it, having a newborn turns your life upside down. No matter how much you researched/read/prepared for this little bundle of joy, nothing can really prepare you for the first few months with a newborn. Adjusting to life with a baby takes time and is a different process for everyone. But no matter who you are, what you do or where you’re from, there are certain thoughts that all moms of a newborn have.
11) Helloooooooooooooo, nipples!
10) EVERYTHING smells like breastmilk. EVERYTHING.
9) Thank you baby poop, I will never eat mustard again.
8) This baby has more outfit changes than Beyonce at the Grammys.
7) I now relate to cows so much I’m becoming a vegetarian.
6) OMG what was that noise the baby made? Is she ok? Is she breathing? Oh, it was just a sneeze.
5) Sleep, what’s that?
4) How could something this small eat SO often? Why is this kid ALWAYS hungry??
3) Newborns are supposed to be funny looking, right?
2) Thank god for maternity clothes.