1) A new season equals a whole new excuse to spend hours on Pinterest. How else are you supposed to find out how to make a Cornucopia out of old washcloths, paper towel rolls and masking tape?!
2)You are now entering the time of year where it is totally acceptable to rationalize lack of shaving your legs as an effort to keep warm rather than laziness.
3) It is infinitely easier to lie to your child about bedtime when the sun goes down at 5:00pm.
4) For the next month burnt out light bulbs, cobwebs, squeaky floorboards and dusty windows can be attributed to a festive “Haunted House” rather than a negligent home owner.
5) Legging and Sweaters > Bathing Suits and Shorts.
6) Melting Popsicles and dripping ice cream cones are no longer the go to snack of the season.
7) Three simple, but magical words words: Back. To. School
8) Everyone knows that the candy your kid acquires while Trick or Treating does not contain calories.
9) Trying to rationalize spending $6 on a Starbucks latte is much easier when it is prefaced with words Pumpkin and Spice.
10) Jackets: The only item of clothing your child will own that never really needs to be laundered.