1) Petting zoos and toddlers are about as compatible as oil and water. Why has no one realized that dirty animals, mud and poop pellets are three of the worst things to put in the vicinity of a 3 year old?!
2) Apparently it is frowned upon to ask a preschool teacher if they can spike my apple cider.
3) Being stuck in a room with 50 kids ranging in age from 1-5 is on my top 10 list of things I never want to do.
4) Smiling, chit-chatting with other parents and telling them how cute their kids are is exhausting.
5) I think it is ridiculous to spend $2 on a cake walk ticket for a 1 in 10 chance to win a baked good when I can walk across the street to the bakery with a dollar and have a 100% chance of getting a cupcake.
6) Hay Rides are itchy, uncomfortable and extremely boring when they have a 2mph preschool speed limit.