My mom is without a doubt the coolest/nicest/funnest(screw proper grammar)/prettiest/most AMAZING mom ever (maybe I should wait to post this closer to Christmas). Seriously, I know everyone loves their mom and think she’s great, but my mom is the best. We usually spend Fourth of July together, but this year she is out of town, so I decided to compile a list of a few of our fun memories.
Some of my favorite memories with her include:
- Comparing our ugly feet and fat ankles (her feet are uglier, my ankles are fatter).
- Following Bethenny Frankel’s car after a book signing until the bodyguard-looking guy in the passenger seat looked over at us and we got creeped out.
- Gorging ourselves on food and then discussing how we are planning to go on a 2 week juice cleanse.
- Shopping for juice cleanse fruit/veggies and then watching them rot in the fridge because we got too hungry once we hit hour 36 and decided to eat real food.
- Watching old black and white movies and dubbing in our own dialogue.
- Being obsessed with each other.
- Convincing each other that wearing workout clothes all day is NOT the same as staying in your pajamas all day.
*DISCLAIMER: CONTRARY TO WHAT THIS LIST LEADS YOU TO BELIEVE WE ARE NOT LAZY, OVERWEIGHT, STALKERS WITH CANKLES.