I am SO excited!! This week I was nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award”!! I am so touched and honored, it really means a lot to me (BTW my husband does NOT thank you because this is all he’ll be hearing about for the next month). Though I haven’t been blogging for long, I am so excited to be part of this amazing community and I look forward to developing relationships with my fellow bloggers! Ok, enough of the mushy stuff…
Thank you so much to the lovely Emily@ Entirely Emilyand Erin@ Not All Those Who Wander Are Lostfor nominating me! You should all go check out their blogs- they are awesome!
7 Random Facts:
- I am a REALLY awkward person. I’m super shy so, when I am uncomfortable for some strange reason I always manage to say or do the weirdest things.
- I can fit my whole fist in my mouth. In my younger years I would show off this skill. Now that I am older I realized that is a weird thing to do. Why would I have ever showed people this “skill”? See above.
- I am constantly doing the “Jersey Turnpike” around the house because I think my husband thinks it’s funny. He did think it was funny the first 50 times, now I’m pretty sure he’s over it.
- I had four different majors in college (Theater, Fashion Merchandising, Interior Design and Drinking). Indecisive much?
- I Google EVERYTHING.
- I am insanely insecure and am constantly doubting myself.
- I HATE to admit when I’m wrong (which is basically never).
Now, for my 15 nominations…There are quite a few blogs out there in Blogville and these are definitely worth checking out!! I have moderate-severe ADD and I am pretty lazy, so these are in totally random order.
Here Are The Rules For This Award:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.